These sterling silver earrings have been designed with an Aspen leaf texture so that they have a distinct handmade feel to them.
This lustrous pair of earrings feature a delicate wrapping of the earth’s most gentle, yet powerful masterpiece – the leaf. This design is made by taking a dried aspen leaf and transferring its texture onto sterling silver sheet. It is carefully cut and formed, they were oxidized and tumble polished to give them a look of hematite.
Elegant, yet practical, wear these earrings every day, or save them for an occasion when you need to feel extra special.
• They measure approximately 5/8″ wide at their widest point, and 1″ in length
• They will hang 3/8″ from the ear.
• They are made from argentium sterling silver.
• They are stamped with a maker’s mark and quality mark.
• They are protected with a fine English museum wax that not only gives them their radiant finish, but also protects the patina forever!